- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
29Sexual Assault Awareness WeekCheck out these great Health and Wellness events for Sexual Assault Awareness Week
05Michael Shapiro EventsJoin Professor Michael Shapiro for a series of events beginning May 5
11Diversity WeekMay 11-16: Celebrate the rich diversity of human experience
13Second Library Focus GroupLibraries are changing. Be part of that change.
- EWUEagles Students: ASEWU general elections are here, don't forget to vote today! http://t.co/t1qyQLccs1 #EWU #GoEags15 hours ago
- EWUAthletics RELEASE | @EWUTFXC's Emma Murillo, Jordan Arakawa Named May Scholar-Athletes. http://t.co/LCFHYLkvvl #GoEags http://t.co/BCIsGqanTM15 hours ago
- EWUeaglesAD Col. Newberry addressing our S-A's...#AmericanHero #GoEags http://t.co/SJIpNNqm5D18 hours ago
- EWUEagles RT @WACivicEd: It wasn't the brick we were looking for. We told it to go about its business. https://t.co/1Zd4WhS0Bc1 day ago
- EWUAdmissions Student life is definitely busy, but don't forget to enjoy the lovely blooms around campus� http://t.co/RierPVtW1L http://t.co/huNiy7uv3S1 day ago
- EWUAdmissions Good time to mingle in the mall! #EWU http://t.co/bkYXFtlMYU http://t.co/yQNiQh6Uo81 day ago
- EWUWellness Stop by the Health Hut in front of the URC tomorrow 12-2pm for interesting facts & education about tobacco #bewellewu http://t.co/CBakXdgafT1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.