- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
- EWUAthletics RT @EWUMBB: Back at Reese tonight! ?? @NAUBasketball ?? Reese ?? 6:05 pm ?? https://t.co/fmYn2BF9BC ?? @700espn ?? https://t.co/gXkE8sT66A�2 days ago
- GetLitPrograms Going to the Women's March on Saturday? Pick up some #feminist lit from @auntiesbooks! https://t.co/3IyD3Jozdr #localbookstore #womensmarch2 days ago
- EWUNews Hey #EWU Eagle students, staff & faculty - be safe if you have a commute to campus today! @EWUEagles2 days ago
- EWUathtraining RT @BigSkyMBB: Wiley was in a zone last week for @EWUMBB, putting up career highs in consecutive games to claim a share of #BigSkyMBB honor�2 days ago
- EWUathtraining RT @sportshealthguy: Will be interesting to see this debated at the NCAA convention. Same # of practices, spread out more. https://t.co/a�2 days ago
- EWUEagles All operations, including classes, will resume on time on Thursday, Jan. 19 at Cheney/EWU Spokane campuses.3 days ago
- EWUWellness Is it a cold or is it the flu? Make sure you know the difference so you can take care of yourself. #bewellewu https://t.co/ZcXyv9PtZd3 days ago
- EWUWellness Not enough time in the morning for a healthy breakfast? Try these recipes for quick and easy breakfasts. #bewellewu https://t.co/cFO7OtAyrq3 days ago
- EWUCareers Connect with over 100 companies the FUSE Career Fair! Mar 1st, 2-6PM https://t.co/fTSujcGmWa #EWU #Cheney #GoEags https://t.co/d8Dw8VuibV3 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.