- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- EWU Lands Major GrantAugust 26, 2016 - Team to study Grand Coulee Dam impacts...
- Prestigious Award for CaseAugust 15, 2016 - Visiting professor to focus on Antarctic research...
- Concert to Benefit ScholarshipsAugust 12, 2016 - Encanto returns this fall...
- Crisis Drill Promotes SafetyAugust 05, 2016 - Annual multi-agency training...
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
05Labor Day HolidayEWU Closed - No Classes
16University Opening EventsSept. 16-21: Faculty and staff opening events for fall 2016
16Move-in Day & Welcome WeekSept. 16-23: Incoming students become familiar with campus facilities and resources
18Student Leadership KickoffMeet new people and get connected with your fellow classmates!
- EWUBookstore EWU Bookstore crew night cheering on the @spokaneindians! https://t.co/CJyYQY8Xxi23 hours ago
- EWUathtraining RT @EWUMBB: Feels good to be back in Cheney! It was an amazing trip to Australia! Glad you followed along! #EagsDownUnder???? https://t.co/sX�23 hours ago
- EasternerOnline RT @EWUFootball: LIVE on #Periscope: Live Press Conference - Coach Baldwin https://t.co/GXydnynj8O23 hours ago
- EWUSoccer Congrats on Aimie on winning our 1st @BigSky_Soccer Weekly Honor of the season! #GoEags ??>>https://t.co/iNCT5w0TRm https://t.co/s0CEyHb7Bi1 day ago
- EWUSoccer Recovery time is over! @depner_depners is getting us physically ready for Friday's match at Gonzaga! #GoEags https://t.co/qIz0UBYYHN1 day ago
- EWUeaglesAD RT @LarryWeirPBP: The @CheneyFCU podcast w/@EWUeaglesAD is up talking @EWUTFXC w/coach Chris Shane! https://t.co/lBNwx2m28x #GoEags1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.