- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
27Women’s Studies Center EventsUpcoming programs and discussions open to the public
29Sexual Assault Awareness WeekCheck out these great Health and Wellness events for Sexual Assault Awareness Week
30From the Closet to the WorkplaceTo come out, or not to come out and other job search strategies
01Presidential InvestiturePlease save the date for the investiture of Dr. Mary Cullinan as the 26th president of Eastern Washington University
- EWUeaglesAD RT @nytimes: Why college is worth it, even for so-so students http://t.co/GLkmiaXyam http://t.co/PmN3OuwyPt19 hours ago
- EasternerOnline BREAKING: The @EWUSigEp fraternity was forced to cease & desist by their national headquarters as they are under investigation. @EWUEagles21 hours ago
- EasternerOnline .@ewueagles SigEp fraternity under investigation by national chapter http://t.co/wmxUZ9VgpP23 hours ago
- GetLitPrograms Then at 4:30 p.m. @BarristerWinery, authors who teach will share work, incl. Christopher Howell, @racheltoor, @GregorySpatz & others! Free!1 day ago
- EasternerOnline "Success seems to be connected w/ action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." -Conrad Hilton @EWUEagles1 day ago
- EWUeaglesAD Thank you to everyone in Eagle Nation who came to #Killin15 - Have a great Sunday!! #GoEags1 day ago
- EWUCareers Ever wondered what it's like to be a Zumba Instructor? http://t.co/yTUL5tYwDX #DayintheLife1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.