- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
08Student Events This WeekFeb. 8-15: event highlights from the departments within Student Affairs
15Presidents' Day HolidayNo Classes, EWU Closed
17The All Red EventThe EWU community will gather to chronicle the life and coaching career of Red Reese
17Activist in Residence Session 3: Rolling Up Our Sleeves: What does it REALLY take to be effective?
- EWUWBB RECAP | Eagles' Three-Game Winning Streak Ends At Hands Of North Dakota >> https://t.co/OzwW0k7Nzs #GoEags https://t.co/uYm4bktUGS8 hours ago
- EWUSoccer @EWUSoccer supporting @EWUMBB with @EWUAthletics number one fan tonight! #GoEags https://t.co/a6HtDa9uvj9 hours ago
- EWUGolf EWU golf alum Brian Thornton on the golf channel! #GoEags https://t.co/ci6OvdmvIg10 hours ago
- EWUTFXC Sarah Reiter was honored at tonight's basketball game after a stellar Cross Country season last fall. #GoEags https://t.co/NluxAVTYqJ10 hours ago
- EWUalumni RT @numerica: @Numerica's @ewualumni are hanging out w/ #ewuypn at @northernquest for speed networking! #ProudToSponsor #GoEags https://t.c�10 hours ago
- EWUWBB Final from Grand Forks: North Dakota 72, Eastern 69. We're back in action on Saturday at Northern Colorado. Tip-off is 1pm. #GoEags11 hours ago
- EWUWBB Delaney Hodgins and one layup takes the lead. #GoEags #BigSkyWBB https://t.co/LUI1zovmss11 hours ago
- EWUWBB Eagles holding onto the lead 63-62, heading into the final three minutes. #GoEags #BigSkyWBB11 hours ago
- EWUWBB Hayley Hodgins escapes her defender for a jump shot. #GoEags #BigSkyWBB https://t.co/0PvFgtR3o911 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.