- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
08Student Events This WeekFeb. 8-15: event highlights from the departments within Student Affairs
09Colloquium on MexicoFeb. 9-11 | Variety of speakers and discussions
11Young Professionals NetworkYou've Heard of Speed Dating. Welcome to Speed Networking!
15Presidents' Day HolidayNo Classes, EWU Closed
- EWUAthletics Join your fellow students for a pregame tailgate this Thursday at 515pm. We'll have free ??! #GoEags https://t.co/aCPYMAY2Oz10 hours ago
- EasternerOnline 'Lara Croft makes a glorious return' by Chris Mudd, staff writer at The Easterner. #ewu https://t.co/cNP7sXoLsF https://t.co/qGXtqghoGm11 hours ago
- EWUCareers Say hi to our GSA, Josh, at the PUB today :) Ask him about our career mentoring program! https://t.co/j98roV9jWO13 hours ago
- EWUSFLife Today is the start of EWU's Colloquium on Mexico. Don�t miss out on the activities and events! Here is the schedule! https://t.co/nvg4K8MuZm13 hours ago
- GetLitPrograms From the GL! Blog: @SparkCenterWC Kicks off Taproot Series w/ Author and Anti-Censorship Advocate @ChrisCrutcher https://t.co/EHVDml0JMF13 hours ago
- EWUSFLife Winter Club & Org Fair is this Wednesday from 10am-2pm in the MPR! We'll have great music & food! Come check it out! https://t.co/McDAQ5LAA014 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.