- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
- EWUWBB Watch the full highlights of Eastern's victory against Idaho State. #RoadToReno #GoEags #BigSkyWBB https://t.co/sQtnQjKIkv5 days ago
- EWUWBB FINAL | Eastern beats Idaho State 58-41! Defense forced 26 turnovers and Tisha led the team with 21 points.� https://t.co/9wtjTC9Ay05 days ago
- EWUWBB 4th, 4:56 | Tisha scores her 15th point of the game and EWU is up by 8. #RoadToReno #GoEags5 days ago
- EWUWBB Ashli goes to work off the ball for the layup! #RoadToReno #GoEags https://t.co/MTesU2IWqG5 days ago
- EWUWBB Tisha for 3!!! She makes the first of the game. #RoadToReno #GoEags https://t.co/SKDa8bzFbV5 days ago
- EWUBookstore It's time to show support for our birds of a feather, the @Seahawks! Wear Seahawk gear tomorrow in-store for 20% of� https://t.co/pbskdoAien5 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.