- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
08Provost Candidate InterviewsFeb. 8-9 | Open forums with candidate Scott A. Gordon
09Colloquium on MexicoFeb. 9-11 | Variety of speakers and discussions
11Young Professionals NetworkYou've Heard of Speed Dating. Welcome to Speed Networking!
15Presidents' Day HolidayNo Classes, EWU Closed
- EWUSFLife Did we mention yesterday that you would get to meet the film maker of Sleep Dealer after the screening of the film?? https://t.co/3h64WfeieA46 minutes ago
- EWAHEC #NSTA16 in less than two months - can't wait to get our #NGSS on! https://t.co/AsOz59cZFK55 minutes ago
- EWUEagles RT @EWULeadership: Eagle Entertainment is thrilled to show an award-winning film, Sleep Dealer on 2/10 at 6pm in SHW AUD. Check it out: htt�1 hour ago
- EWUSFLife Ultimate Date Night in the SAC (EWU-Spokane) TOMORROW from 7-9pm! Free food, karaoke, photo booth, and a movie! https://t.co/TMdLub91pD1 hour ago
- EWUAthletics RT @EWUFootball: Now that #SB50 is a wrap, let the home opener countdown begin! We'll see you at the Inferno in 222 days. #GoEags https://�15 hours ago
- EWUeaglesAD RT @msportsmot: I get hit, I get up. I get hit, I get up. I get hit, I get up. I get hit, I get up. I get hit, I get up... GET KNOCKED DOWN�15 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.