- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
08Student Events This WeekFeb. 8-15: event highlights from the departments within Student Affairs
09Colloquium on MexicoFeb. 9-11 | Variety of speakers and discussions
11Young Professionals NetworkYou've Heard of Speed Dating. Welcome to Speed Networking!
15Presidents' Day HolidayNo Classes, EWU Closed
- ASEWUeags Do you want lower textbook prices? Email @email@example.com by FRIDAY and have your voice heard today! #waleg https://t.co/8JjVqPfU9u4 hours ago
- EWUCareers Resume Blitz today 3-5pm, WLM 124. Sign-up at the door. Takes 10-15 minutes. #resumeblitz #ewu #cheney https://t.co/2xPqd7Q6n75 hours ago
- EWUSFLife Have you heard about the Colloquium on Mexico that is happening on our campus right now? Well here is your cue. . . https://t.co/oszKGJBqmp6 hours ago
- GetLitPrograms So what I'm getting out of this is that Murakami is my best friend https://t.co/SxSy2536Ua17 hours ago
- EWUSFLife This #TEDTuesday has a video that has humor, inconvenient truths, family secrets, and a plan for global domination. https://t.co/87yNMQ1cpa1 day ago
- ewupresident #EWU celebrated strong partnership with Mukogawa Women's University with a visiting speaker and banquet. Lovely! https://t.co/ULXkEe3V2y1 day ago
- EWUalumni Speed Networking is this Thursday at Impulse Lounge. $10 incl. food & drink. Register at https://t.co/vHQy8BrLLd https://t.co/n3NUh8hnIt1 day ago
- EWUBookstore Tonight is #Trivia Night at the Bookstore from 4:30-5:30pm! We hope to see u here! https://t.co/1iOO9xP0en1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.