- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
- EasternMagazine RT @MichaelRoos: So happy for @CoachBestEWU getting named new Head Coach! Beyond deserving and couldn't have happened to a better man!! #Go�4 hours ago
- EWUCareers Internships 101 workshop THIS THURSDAY. Our Internship Coordinator will go everything you need to know! Jan 26, Sh� https://t.co/GVa5ER27Tk6 hours ago
- EWUBookstore RT @CoachBestEWU: Great first day on the job. Nice to spend it with a Future Eagle in tow! #GoEags https://t.co/57Fh9r7UEf16 hours ago
- EwuGeology RT @USGS: Maps Made With Light Show the Way To Save Lives, Spark New Technologies, Create Jobs https://t.co/p0z37DAgI0 https://t.co/hu3GKTy�20 hours ago
- EWUathtraining RT @EWUFootball: Stop No. 2 for the night! Tune into @700espn and listen to @CoachBestEWU on the @EWUMBB Coaches Show! #ProtectTheRed #GoE�20 hours ago
- EWUathtraining RT @EWUMBB: Way to go, @Jwiley_24 for locking up his second-straight @BigSkyMBB Player of the Week honor! #LetItFly https://t.co/2RHOYg6quR20 hours ago
- EWUeaglesAD RT @EWUMBB: Happy to have @CoachBestEWU as a special guest on tonight's Coaches Show! #LetItFly #GoEags https://t.co/hualGCOsXl20 hours ago
- EwuGeology RT @NASA: Behold! The first images from #GOES16, @NOAASatellite's latest in a new age of weather satellites. Get the details: https://t.co/�20 hours ago
- EWUAthletics It would be tough to find another family that bleeds more Eastern ?? than @CoachBestEWU #GoEags https://t.co/v5QAtzxYcQ21 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.