- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
- To watch this video, you must have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- 1582 Views
- Discover what’s so incREDible about EWU.It's the foundation you build on. It's your experience. Your successes, even your failures. It's your university, and it can take you to incredi...
Calendar of Events
21Women’s Studies Center EventsUpcoming programs and discussions open to the public
23CAPS Fall Weekly Student Workshop SeriesWorkshops hosted by EWU Counseling and Psychological Services
25EWU Libraries - Oktoberfest "Eastern Stampede"EWU Libraries’ annual fundraiser dinner and auction.
27EWU Libraries - Ban BossyPanel Discussions to celebrate the International Day of the Girl
- EWUEagles RT @700espn: We're your home for #EWU Football #GoEags #SupportOurTroops #sot http://t.co/u27UuRDdfc3 days ago
- EWUAthletics You can help our SAAC group by bringing toiletries to tonight's @EWUVolleyball match! Donations go to local homeless shelters.3 days ago
- EWUAthletics It's GAME DAY! @EWUVolleyball hosts Montana at 6pm. Fans with military ID can get in for just $2! #GoEags http://t.co/UzjCUbuMkk3 days ago
- EWUequipment Whole lot of #America in this load! #GoEags #BeatTheBears http://t.co/KB4VsEjtL63 days ago
- EWUVolleyball Check out the video highlights of our win tonight! http://t.co/gwspcSSlUx #GoEags3 days ago
- EWUCoachSchu One week until the madness! Eagle Madness will take place in downtown Cheney after the VB match next Thursday. Meet your EAG BALLERS!#goeags3 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at Riverpoint Campus in Spokane or at an EWU location in Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as an outstanding institution in the 2013 guide, The Best 296 Business Schools.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2013 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.