- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- CSTEM Dean NamedMay 24, 2016 - Bowman brings geophysics background...
- Diversity Vision OutlinedMay 19, 2016 - President reaffirms EWU's commitment...
- Outstanding Alumni HonoredMay 17, 2016 - Annual awards showcase exceptional...
- Surprise Scholarship AwardMay 06, 2016 - EWU surprises student on ABC's The View...
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
- EWUWellness Farmers markets are a great way to get fresh, local groceries! Check out when Spokane markets will open! #bewellewu https://t.co/rbXyfP7nK69 hours ago
- EWUCareers We will have a photobooth at the senior send-off! Feel free to bring your cap and gown for the photo! #EWU #Cheney https://t.co/QlpRbeMqZs10 hours ago
- EasternMagazine On the road with Altamae Whitehill, '51 #EWU grad, and her son, David, on the Big Island of Hawaii, Christmas 2015. https://t.co/JsnkG78K5G10 hours ago
- EWUSFLife The time has come for the Student Leadership Excellence Awards! Join us June 1st as we celebrate a great year! https://t.co/CueF6sb8XI12 hours ago
- EWUAthletics Today and every day, we honor those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country and our freedom. https://t.co/2fNewexr181 day ago
- EWUSFLife The time has come for the Student Leadership Excellence Awards! Join us June 1st as we celebrate a great year! https://t.co/Y7oiYT9r9F1 day ago
- EWUeaglesAD Thank you to all who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom as well as everyone else who served/serves to protect us...#MemorialDay2 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.