- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- Underwater Robotics at EWUFebruary 16, 2017 - SeaPerch competition promotes STEM...
- Inclement Weather ReminderFebruary 13, 2017 - Stay informed this winter...
- Renowned Educator at EWUFebruary 07, 2017 - Workshop on cultural sensitivity...
- Statement on ImmigrationJanuary 31, 2017 - Cullinan vows to support all students...
Spotlight on EWU
- EWUeaglesAD Hoping you may consider coming to Reese tonight for a huuuuge @BigSkyConf MBB game! Also look forward to honoring @CoachBBaldwin #GoEags4 days ago
- EasternerOnline Keep up to date with the MBB team befor their game against the Idaho Vandals tomorrow #EWU #GoEags #BigSkyConference https://t.co/l8H5J1f8as5 days ago
- EWULibraries Looking for some room to study? JFK has a new computer/printing station on the upper floor! We're here for you! https://t.co/Nv7vSmf3HS5 days ago
- ewupresident We are so proud to have Dr. Joy DeGruy at #EWU. Thanks to the BSU and others for organizing! https://t.co/qifzHOd07k5 days ago
- EWURegistrar 2017 Commencement Information is now available! Please check it out and pass it along! https://t.co/EtUs8ceQ9J https://t.co/EcTpRQkF1c5 days ago
- EWUNews RT @TheInlander: A new storytelling session kicks off in #Spokane with "Pivot" tonight, 2/16, at the Cracker Co. Building: https://t.co/x34�5 days ago
- EWUSwoop Big shoutout to @EWUhousing for letting me come hang out last night! Hope to see all of you at the @EWUMBB game to� https://t.co/zZhKJ2s7UD5 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.