- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- Tuition Cut ApprovedJune 24, 2016 - Second straight year of reductions...
- Faculty Contract RatifiedJune 24, 2016 - EWU and UFE reach successful resolution...
- Eastern to Co-host DebateJune 23, 2016 - Race for Governor or U.S. Senator...
- EWU Launches Finish in 3June 16, 2016 - Accelerated option for students...
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
04Independence Day 2016EWU closed Monday, July 4, 2016 in observance of Independence Day
11Finals WeekAug. 11-12: Summer Session Final Exams Week
12Summer Session EndsLast day of summer session 2016
12EWU Day at SilverwoodSpend a summer day at the Northwest's largest theme park, Silverwood!
- EWUWBB Registration is still open for our Soaring & Lil' Eags Camp in July. #GoEags Sign up here > https://t.co/XrtvZYbvaa https://t.co/GTe5YTp7VP11 hours ago
- EWUWellness It's almost Independence Day! Check out some safety tips so you don't have to interrupt any fun! #bewellewu #goeags https://t.co/zbQC65ZZ3A12 hours ago
- EWUPrideCenter ICYMI: LGBTQ Pride Month Culminates with #Stonewall Anniversary https://t.co/qyBtyHk2YF via @HRC13 hours ago
- EWUGolf Rough finish for Brian finishing a stroke shy. We're extremely proud of this Eagle's showing this week. #GoEags https://t.co/ZpDv6QGJLn1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.