- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
08Student Events This WeekFeb. 8-15: event highlights from the departments within Student Affairs
15Presidents' Day HolidayNo Classes, EWU Closed
17The All Red EventThe EWU community will gather to chronicle the life and coaching career of Red Reese
17Activist in Residence Session 3: Rolling Up Our Sleeves: What does it REALLY take to be effective?
- EWUAthletics It's GAME DAY! Men's Tennis is in action against Northern Colorado as Women's Tennis takes on Gonzaga. #GoEags https://t.co/gsRyf6MHTx1 day ago
- EWUBookstore @EWUEagles visit us today! 14% off red items & 1st 50 to spend $50+ get free gifts! Gift cards, tees, & more! https://t.co/EmFKbr8i3A1 day ago
- EWUeaglesAD Well done @EWUMBB / onto Saturday!! #GoEags #RoadtoReno https://t.co/VJ1QNEV3Ld1 day ago
- EWUAthletics RT @EWUMBB: That's five in a row, and 8 of our last 10. #GoEags https://t.co/1EIS7Z9L0F1 day ago
- EWUAthletics RT @EWUMBB: Venky out here acting like he's in a slam dunk contest. #GoEags https://t.co/NfgiGffHaY1 day ago
- EWUeaglesAD Great game in Grand Forks - @EWUWBB fell just short / regroup and get after it in Greeley!! #GoEags #RoadtoReno1 day ago
- EWUeaglesAD RT @EWUradio: This week's @CheneyFCU podcast with @EWUeaglesAD talking @EWUAthletics is now up: https://t.co/Lobrl3lP9X #GoEags1 day ago
- EWUAthletics RT @EWUMBB: Austin drops 20 in the first half and we lead 44-34 heading into intermission. #GoEags #BigSkyMBB https://t.co/Ac7HMvZPXR1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.