- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- Lessons From Genghis KhanOctober 17, 2016 - Conqueror's role in religious freedom explored...
- EWU Enrollment Remains SteadyOctober 13, 2016 - Overall diversity climbs this fall...
- Prestigious NSF Grant for EWUOctober 11, 2016 - Faculty will research STEM teacher preparation...
- Visiting Writers Series BeginsOctober 06, 2016 - Get LIt! Programs announces...
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
17Student Events This WeekOct. 17-23: event highlights from the departments within Student Affairs
22Oktoberfest 2016: Haunted HallsSave the date!
27Fall Career FairFind a job or internship with employers from from multiple industries.
31Harvest FestivalAnnual trick-or-treat procession for kids in the Cheney community
- EwuGeology RT @PNSN1: Two days until the Great @waShakeOut! Make the most of your drill by reviewing the 7 Steps to Earthquake Safety via @ECA https:/�22 hours ago
- EWUEagles Join us Saturday, Oct. 22, at 5 p.m. for @EWULibraries Oktoberfest 2016: Haunted Halls! Get tickets now!� https://t.co/dhtKlY11zU22 hours ago
- EasternerOnline Oct 20-Spokane PD will be partnering w/ Sweet Frostings to promote "End the Silence" campaign. Free cupcakes & donations from 10-2p.m. #ewu23 hours ago
- EWUAthletics Have a question for Friday's @BigSkyConf ?? Digital Media Day? Get your questions in NOW & we will ask our favorites� https://t.co/sikTCzuIu223 hours ago
- EWUCareers Resume drop-in hours: Fridays, 10am - 12pm, Showalter 114. #EWU #Cheney https://t.co/Q1vcJUmJM11 day ago
- EWUVolleyball Time to continue our four match road trip!!! #GoEags ??>>https://t.co/7R8pykpNMx https://t.co/Ln9uUJ2pWA1 day ago
- CoachBBaldwin I loved our teams Tuesday energy coming off the bye week. The challenge is always in how you follow that up. Looking forward to Wednesday!1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.