- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
08Student Events This WeekFeb. 8-15: event highlights from the departments within Student Affairs
09Colloquium on MexicoFeb. 9-11 | Variety of speakers and discussions
11Young Professionals NetworkYou've Heard of Speed Dating. Welcome to Speed Networking!
15Presidents' Day HolidayNo Classes, EWU Closed
- EWU_Cheer Sweet selfie @EWUSwoop ! We will see you tonight #GoEags https://t.co/DKJJEVLcsC6 hours ago
- EwuGeology Westside followers here is an interesting discussion of fault dynamics below seattle @waShakeOut @waDNR https://t.co/E89hlyVUXH6 hours ago
- EWUAthletics RT @EWUMBB: Make sure you vote today for Venky's tip-in for GEICO Play of the Year! Vote >>�https://t.co/sW88Hri377��#GoEags https://t.co/K�7 hours ago
- EWUFlightClub Last set of hands at tonight's game! Also,tailgate pregame at 515! https://t.co/Et6Q4qx3oA8 hours ago
- GetLitPrograms RT @MaryCronkFarrel: Terrific opportunity to meet #spokane authors! https://t.co/ZEhSV4XMz59 hours ago
- EWUAthletics If the Big Sky Tournament started today, both squads would be in good shape. #GoEags TIX >> https://t.co/QuSMUoCiAe https://t.co/Pt24gRJ2XW9 hours ago
- GetLitPrograms From GL! Blog: Acclaimed journalist @samquinones7 comes to @EWUEagles to close out Colloquium on Mexico https://t.co/kvKr89eyuS10 hours ago
- EWUWellness Miss the Health Hut on Tuesday? You can learn about sexual health tonight from 5-7pm by the Roost! #bewellewu https://t.co/8dJBbiacze10 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.