- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
05Fall Quarter Finals WeekDec. 5-8: Fall quarter final exams week
08AVP HR Open ForumsNov. 28, Dec. 8, Dec. 12, Dec. 14 | Open forums with candidates for the Associate Vice President for Human Resources
09Fall Quarter EndsLast day of fall quarter 2016
12Winter BreakDec. 12, 2016 - Jan. 9, 2017
- EWULibraries Spreading the love of reading! Thank you to all the wonderful donors who made EWU Libraries' Storybook Winter a suc� https://t.co/E1knE68vzr10 hours ago
- EWUWBB RT @SWXFemi: 12-2 Eastern w/5:14 left in the 1st quarter and these kids love it. https://t.co/uMU4Qy7Aoo11 hours ago
- EWUWBB End of 3rd | Eastern shoots 63.2 for the frame to jump out to a 30-point lead! #GoEags https://t.co/RIGoURHmCM11 hours ago
- EWUWBB 3rd, 2:56 | We love when defense leads to offense! #GoEags https://t.co/RGXzNuKP7w11 hours ago
- EWUWBB 3rd, 5:03 | Delaney just hit her 5th 3 of the game! She has 21 pts to extend her 20-point streak to 5 games! #GoEags https://t.co/EOlp2MnIAO11 hours ago
- EWUWBB Congrats to Delaney Hodgins on becoming the program's 17th member of the 1,000 Point Club! #GoEags #BigSkyWBB https://t.co/44ovDdskL411 hours ago
- EWUWBB Today's attendance is 2,730! We thank all the Cheney-Spokane area elementary students for coming out to today's Kid� https://t.co/YbaMqJgejA11 hours ago
- EWUWBB 2nd, 0:52 | Kapri hits 2 FT's to give EWU a 12-point advantage. Delaney checks out of the game. She needs just 1 point for 1,000! #GoEags11 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.