- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
- To watch this video, you must have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- 1560 Views
- If you can play, you can play.Let's make sports a comfortable environment on and off the court. We are all equal, no matter our gender, race, religion or sexuality...
Calendar of Events
- EWUAthletics 31 DAYS! Who is this and what accomplishment that he had was the first by an Eagle defensive player? #GoEags http://t.co/a9wa3u77Ax2 hours ago
- EWUathtraining RT @mnhopper1s: 9 ways to protect athletes from heat illnesses... http://t.co/8II0QtaGV6 via @BOCATC @USFGradAT #AT4ALL2 hours ago
- EWUathtraining New #Crusader braces for offensive lineman from #TopShelfOrthopedics #PacMed #GoEags http://t.co/kuLcPqCzM04 hours ago
- EWUathtraining RT @ChadBodnar: When things don't go your way you get up early and work harder then before so eventually they do go your way. #life #GetUpA�15 hours ago
- EWUathtraining RT @NAUSportsMed: Thanks Kym Wilkens for a great presentation on Active Release Therapy! Clearly your expertise is used on the... http://t�15 hours ago
- EWUAthletics Today's trivia answer is... Eric Kimble! He currently owns nine school records. #GoEags18 hours ago
- EWUAthletics Celebrate one month to August 23rd TOMORROW at the Swinging Doors in Spokane at 530pm & get your season tix! #GoEags http://t.co/Ma8er38f1819 hours ago
- EWUTFXC RT @paulmerca70601: World junior championships begin Tuesday at Hayward Field... http://t.co/mqiLHXPAUF @uwtrack @ewutfxc @alexaefraimson @�20 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at Riverpoint Campus in Spokane or at an EWU location in Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as an outstanding institution in the 2013 guide, The Best 296 Business Schools.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2013 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.