- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- EWU Partners with St. Luke'sApril 19, 2017 - Program blends clinical care and learning...
- EWU Student HonoredApril 17, 2017 - Leadership award for community service...
- Animal Intelligence ExploredApril 13, 2017 - EWU lecture series presents renowned primatologist...
- Time for Get Lit!April 12, 2017 - Festival includes Cheney events...
Spotlight on EWU
- EWUeaglesAD In addition to Eagle Week, huuuge week for @CooperKupp @BOURNEPOLY11 & Samson...@EWUFootball could have multiple @NFL draft picks...#GoEags15 hours ago
- EWUGolf Congrats to Madalyn Ardueser on a 10th place finish at the @BigSkyConf Golf Championships! The Eags finish the Cham� https://t.co/MRc691ikOs1 day ago
- EWUMath Prof Oster takes in a poster at the @amermathsoc West meeting at @WSUPullman https://t.co/7xJICtbbge1 day ago
- EWUAthletics Women's tennis closes out the season today against Montana! Come out the court at 10 am for Senior Day as we hono� https://t.co/oAYsSTktH61 day ago
- EWUGolf Round 3 is underway. Winds are calm for now, hoping to take advantage early. #GoEags https://t.co/9EG1N3A7qm1 day ago
- EWUGolf The Eags remain in 6th place in the @BigSkyConf ?? but shot 22 strokes lower today. EWU's 301 was the 3rd best score� https://t.co/c1mEYXPWUc2 days ago
- EWUTFXC Congrats to our four women's athletes who picked up a combined five 1st place finishes today at the Spokane Memoria� https://t.co/uM5KbiIQyj2 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.