- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- Graduation Speakers SetMay 19, 2017 - Military veteran and advocate to share....
- Summer Research AwaitsMay 18, 2017 - National institute selects EWU student...
- Outstanding Alumni RecognizedMay 18, 2017 - Annual evening of inspiration...
- EWU Awarded NSF GrantMay 12, 2017 - STEM teachers to be recruited and trained...
Spotlight on EWU
- EWUEagles Don't be surprised if you run into any giant, anthropomorphic birds on campus today ??. @EWUSwoop #SwoopSightings� https://t.co/7e7LCOxKt22 days ago
- EWUVolleyball Say ?? to one of our newest ????!!! Kahle comes to us from Seattle U. & will be immediately eligible to play in 2017� https://t.co/pCG9Abzdcg2 days ago
- EWURegistrar Fall 2017 Priority Reg. started today for Juniors! May 19-22, Starting at 7:00am Online: 7am In-Person: 8am-5pm https://t.co/CItSwjuqjm2 days ago
- EWUWellness It�s PHE Phriday! Meet Alix Ericksen. What's the best concert you�ve ever been to? �Brittany Spears at the Gorge!�� https://t.co/Sq6LpqwPqj3 days ago
- EWU_Psychology The inaugural TBI Panel Symposium is in the books! A debt of gratitude to coordinators Nick Mehrnoosh and Marie Gray! #TBISymposium20173 days ago
- EWU_Psychology A TBI Survivor's panel moderated by Craig Sicilia, founder, TBI Survivors Network #TBISymposium2017 https://t.co/Oi8cdJCiaQ3 days ago
- EWUPolice Please be aware of fake scams from "Law Enforcement" or "IRS" officials, asking for money. For more info:� https://t.co/micyOchEIT3 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.