- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
- To watch this video, you must have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- 874 Views
- Discover what’s so incREDible about EWU.It's the foundation you build on. It's your experience. Your successes, even your failures. It's your university, and it can take you to incredi...
Calendar of Events
19Welcome WeekSept. 19-27: Get acquainted with the many aspects of campus life and the surrounding community.
22Pass Through the PillarsNew students take first steps on campus, greeted by EWU community
24Fall Quarter BeginsFirst day of fall quarter 2014
24Spokane Fall KickoffJoin us at the Spokane Riverpoint campus to kick-off the Fall quarter!
- EWUeaglesAD RT @EWUradio: Audio podcast with @EWUeaglesAD is now up here: http://t.co/PMwTDDK3gw Video link will come shortly. #GoEags20 hours ago
- EWUVolleyball We showed a lot of fight tonight but didn't get the result we wanted. We'll continue to get better! http://t.co/9nnPcMMuaa #GoEags1 day ago
- EWUVolleyball The Eagles are making a charge! Seattle calls timeout after EWU pulls to within three, 13-10. #GoEags1 day ago
- EWUathtraining RT @FCS_Football: �@CraigHaley: Saturday's #FCS non-conf slate: No. 7 UNH at No. 17 Richmond, No. 2 EWU at No. 17 Montana St., No. 4 Montan�1 day ago
- EWUVolleyball Seattle wins the second set, 25-13, to even the score at the break. SU hit .583 in the second frame to EWU's .103 clip. #GoEags1 day ago
- EWUVolleyball The Eagles control the first set, 25-17. Julian with 6 kills on 8 swings to lead all players. #GoEags1 day ago
- EasternerOnline Did you know: The Easterner's staff meetings are open to the public? Come visit us every Monday at 3:30 p.m. in 102 Isle Hall. @EWUEagles1 day ago
- EasternerOnline Welcome to the new Easterner Online. Visit us at http://t.co/JxTmhAmQuO for recent info/news in Cheney & @EWUEagles http://t.co/TCNl94HGkU1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at Riverpoint Campus in Spokane or at an EWU location in Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as an outstanding institution in the 2013 guide, The Best 296 Business Schools.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2013 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.