- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- Aid for Wildfire FamiliesJune 30, 2015 - EWU reaches out to Sleepy Hollow Fire families ...
- BOT Divests from Fossil FuelsJune 30, 2015 - EWU board supports socially responsible investing ...
- Statement on Floyd's DeathJune 20, 2015 - President Cullinan reacts...
- Stay Informed June 18, 2015 - EWU community news...
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
25EWU Day at Woodland Park ZooAll EWU alumni, family and friends are invited to spend the day at Seattle's Woodland Park Zoo!
26Seattle Mariners EWU DayJoin other EWU Eagle alumni and fans for a day of Seattle Mariners baseball at Safeco Field!
14Silverwood Theme Park EWU DaySpend a summer day at the Northwest's largest theme park - Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach Waterpark! Join us for big rides, big slides and big fun!
23Fall Quarter BeginsFirst day of fall quarter 2015
- EWUAthletics As he prepares for the next step in his career, @YoungTRaaw has a special message for Eagle Nation. http://t.co/65V0MJwNys #GoEags11 days ago
- EWUEagles #tbt from 1915 for the 100th anniversary of the construction of the Pillars of Hercules! @ewualumni #EWU https://t.co/QnysiCgZhd11 days ago
- EWUAthletics RT @DamenDiaz: Shout out to @YoungTRaaw in the Draft today #GoEags http://t.co/r2XntipVjL11 days ago
- EWULibraries Great to see campus alive again with summer session and camps going on. #ewu #Goeags http://t.co/998IWq7VyM11 days ago
- EWUEagles Cheney/Spokane community are invited to participate in #EWU Neighbor Fest, Sept. 25! Sign up for a table today: http://t.co/ZEwWMJnclW11 days ago
- EWUAthletics RT @AshHauschka4: Good luck to @YoungTRaaw in the draft today!! #GoEags #NBADraft201511 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.