- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
21Celebration ConferenceSept. 21-22: Celebrating EWU’s achievements, looking ahead at what’s to come
21Pass Through the PillarsNew students take first steps on campus, greeted by EWU community
23Fall Quarter BeginsFirst day of fall quarter 2015
25EWU Neighbor FestivalCampus and Cheney/Spokane community are invited to participate in Neighbor Fest 2015!
- EWUequipment RT @Uniformswag: ICYMI: INFERNO ICE 2.0 for @ewuequipment @EWUFootball� #uniswag http://t.co/SaaXz7Tbfv1 day ago
- EWUAdmissions What are some great study spots around town? Here is one! Caff� Capri in Browne's Addition� http://t.co/Otj2lICuZN http://t.co/IrZV2qPD6M1 day ago
- spoklib "Those days are gone ...." Sorry, folks, the shushing librarian is no more. http://t.co/xBmSyANDkS1 day ago
- EWUCareers Save the date for the Computing & Engineering Career Fair on October 29th! http://t.co/ONIGaD5ohD #EWU http://t.co/kPOIgOUHPZ1 day ago
- EWUathtraining Ready to load on the truck to Eugene #GoEags #BigSkyFB #ATS #TEAM http://t.co/29Ot5SA2SF1 day ago
- EWUequipment RT @golfthefairways: How to never forget your pitching wedge again. http://t.co/xC0o25Dtrc2 days ago
- EWUeaglesAD Congrats to @MattNichols16 - joining @GregPeach90 with the @cfl @Wpg_BlueBombers - #cfl #GoEags2 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.