- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
- To watch this video, you must have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- 349 Views
- EWU Theatre: Get Involved!Learn about all the ways you can be involved with EWU Theatre in this student-produced promotional video...
- EWUalumni Gotten married recently? New job? Received an award? New baby? Tell us about it! Updates appear in Eastern Magazine. http://t.co/7x47VI41yN7 days ago
- EWUCoachSchu And Laura got her favorite guy on her cake. Is that a crabby patty in her mouth? http://t.co/9fI9TyZ0Ub7 days ago
- EWUequipment RT @calstampeders: Three Stamps share a birthday today! Happy Bday to @BoLeviMitchell, @kyle_voss and Buddy Jackson #calstampeders #cfl htt…7 days ago
- EWUCoachSchu RT @FamousWomen: The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.7 days ago
- EWUCoachSchu RT @KeepCaImTweets: When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let…7 days ago
- EWUeaglesAD RT @BigSkyConf: Men's Tennis: Eastern Washington defeats North Dakota 4-3 #BigSkyTennis7 days ago
- EWUeaglesAD Awesome to see one of our esteemed alums @espn_colin w/our radio partners @700espn #goeags http://t.co/7lUSQ5bYds8 days ago
- EWUCoachSchu Megan's always been a bit of a HIPPster. #daughterinthewater http://t.co/YFWDILmoze8 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at Riverpoint Campus in Spokane or at an EWU location in Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as an outstanding institution in the 2013 guide, The Best 296 Business Schools.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2013 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.