- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- Scholarship Campaign ContinuesSeptember 20, 2016 - President challenges faculty and staff....
- Important STA Route ChangeSeptember 09, 2016 - PUB remodel results in new bus stop...
- EWU Lands Major GrantAugust 26, 2016 - Team to study Grand Coulee Dam impacts...
- Prestigious Award for CaseAugust 15, 2016 - Visiting professor to focus on Antarctic research...
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
02HomecomingOct. 2-9: Homecoming & Parent and Family Weekend
06Young Professionals NetworkBuilding Real Relationships Through Networking
10Diversity, In-/Exclusion and the Vote in AmericaOct. 10-13: a week of events on history, activism and awareness
22Oktoberfest 2016: Haunted HallsSave the date!
- EWUSoccer ICYMI | Williams' PK Delivers Eastern an Overtime Win against Idaho! #GoEags ??>>https://t.co/97z215FcOY https://t.co/2Zt4Tu1vO913 hours ago
- CoachBBaldwin I believe that's 5-0 on the weekend for EWU! Way to finish @EWUSoccer and @ChadBodnar. Big shout out to @EWUTFXC and Sarah Reiter as well!16 hours ago
- EWUGolf Portland State's Rose City Collegiate practice round at Langdon Farms. #GoEags https://t.co/Tlvhxdf08Q17 hours ago
- EWUAthletics 24 career goals for Chloe! She needs 1 more to break a tie with Cassie Black for the program record in career goals� https://t.co/ST1mnP7Qb618 hours ago
- EWUSoccer Chloe buries the PK and the Eags move to 8-1-1 on the year! #GoEags https://t.co/d5mJuPpDg119 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.