- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
06EWU Theatre: "Twelfth Night"Aug. 6-16: Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" at The Modern Theater
14Silverwood Theme Park EWU DaySpend a summer day at the Northwest's largest theme park - Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach Waterpark! Join us for big rides, big slides and big fun!
23Fall Quarter BeginsFirst day of fall quarter 2015
25EWU Neighbor FestivalCampus and Cheney/Spokane community are invited to participate in Neighbor Fest 2015!
- EWUAdmissions 3. Take a picture of a cool building...a selfie would be preferred:) #INSAC15 #EWU #bowtie� http://t.co/s4zF9CcpwE http://t.co/NFIPtn2GMJ5 days ago
- EWUAthletics RT @CoachHayford: Team lake day. !!! #bonding #fun #goeags http://t.co/uixcFBc8JL5 days ago
- EWUEagles RT @CoachCherokee: #GoEags #FutureEags : #EWU Youth Football Camp : Aug 1st @ Roos Field http://t.co/LrfA9EHjCv http://t.co/JVvMYsAh4o5 days ago
- EWUAdmissions 2. Take a group picture. #EWU #INSAC15 http://t.co/Mx9XeslfCI http://t.co/GRTsf6JVyG5 days ago
- EWUeaglesAD RT @EWUradio: @CheneyFCU podcast w/@EWUeaglesAD & guests @KentHaslam & @BigSkyConf Commissioner Doug Fullerton: http://t.co/P7LmtqTizU #GoE�5 days ago
- EWUAthletics Start your week with a look at what our student-athletes' answers are to some summer related questions. http://t.co/dVDMkF1fo4 #GoEags6 days ago
- spoklib �I am thrilled that we have been able to attract a scientist and educator of Dr. Duncan�s caliber to take the... http://t.co/TB9SVzSeBA6 days ago
- EWUeaglesAD RT @MLB: Welcome to the @BaseballHall, Pedro Jaime Mart�nez. #HOFWKND http://t.co/oOir0nL4AB6 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.