- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
- To watch this video, you must have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- 349 Views
- EWU Theatre: Get Involved!Learn about all the ways you can be involved with EWU Theatre in this student-produced promotional video...
- EWUalumni We're at Sweet Frostings at Wandermere until 2:30 giving away Eagle swag & treats. Take a break and come say hello! http://t.co/8d3gsbg3H516 hours ago
- EWUequipment RT @EwuGlobal: Want to study abroad? Send yourself, or your students, to the Hargreaves Reading Room now. Study Abroad Fair until 2pm today!16 hours ago
- EWUTFXC Head Women's Coach Marcia Mecklenburg talks about the Dusty Lane Open, which will kick off the outdoor season on 3/15 http://t.co/xab5AolUJd17 hours ago
- EWUCommunity Eagles! Our GET HIRED event is currently underway in Tawanka, 2nd floor! Drop off resumes for potential summer... http://t.co/ATm6dym9eh17 hours ago
- EWUalumni RT @GreaterSpokane: .@EWUEagles is conducting a survey to measure the competitiveness of the #Spokane region: http://t.co/qwe16lIw4q18 hours ago
- EWUCommunity WORDS OF WISDOM WEDNESDAY: Happy dead week Eagles! Finish Winter quarter strong! #EWUOCE http://t.co/6o1GcV4haP19 hours ago
- EWUCommunity Eagles! Here is a great opportunity! http://t.co/3507m8kaSn A great opportunity for undergraduates from... http://t.co/PViUlGR0cl20 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at Riverpoint Campus in Spokane or at an EWU location in Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as an outstanding institution in the 2013 guide, The Best 296 Business Schools.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2013 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.