- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- Crisis Drill Promotes SafetyAugust 18, 2016 - Annual multi-agency training...
- Prestigious Award for CaseAugust 12, 2016 - Visiting professor to focus on Antarctic research...
- Concert to Benefit ScholarshipsAugust 05, 2016 - Encanto returns this fall...
- EWU Music Prof. Named DirectorAugust 02, 2016 - Spokane Symphony Chorale...
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
05Labor Day HolidayEWU Closed - No Classes
16University Opening EventsSept. 16-21: Faculty and staff opening events for fall 2016
16Move-in Day & Welcome WeekSept. 16-23: Incoming students become familiar with campus facilities and resources
18Student Leadership KickoffMeet new people and get connected with your fellow classmates!
- EWUPolice Our multi-agency Active Shooter training will be held tomorrow on the #EWU campus. https://t.co/2mNLWrerDp15 hours ago
- EWUSoccer This old beauty finally coming down!!!!!! #Newscoreboard #GoEags https://t.co/46349GIrsb17 hours ago
- EWUSoccer In honor of the @Mariners doing so well, a baseball game broke out during weights with @depner_depners https://t.co/7crrERXRbS19 hours ago
- EWUCareers RT @dailymuse: 3 Ways You�re Messing Up the Answer to, �Tell Me About a Conflict You�ve Faced at Work� https://t.co/0UgmUBPVid https://t.co�21 hours ago
- EWUSoccer RT @EWUCoachSchu: Congrats. @EWUSoccer on another big win! Love the hat trick Savvy!#goeags1 day ago
- EWUSoccer @CoachBBaldwin go get those Cougs coach! We are rooting for you! #GoEags #Scoremore1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.