- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- Underwater Robotics at EWUFebruary 16, 2017 - SeaPerch competition highlights STEM...
- Inclement Weather ReminderFebruary 13, 2017 - Stay informed this winter...
- Renowned Educator at EWUFebruary 07, 2017 - Workshop on cultural sensitivity...
- Statement on ImmigrationJanuary 31, 2017 - Cullinan vows to support all students...
Spotlight on EWU
- EWUBookstore Need some motivation to workout? These new pieces should do the trick! #GetFit #EagleStyle #GoEags https://t.co/po4mmbcpqI3 hours ago
- EasternerOnline Our thanks go to Colton Johansson for �Subtle Complexity,� this weeks featured photo. #EWU #picoftheweek� https://t.co/H6V9inUoAS4 hours ago
- EWUathtraining RT @LarryWeirPBP: BIG game tonight for @EWUMBB, hosting Weber St at 6. Different station, too. Listen on @kxly920 with 5:30 pregame. #GoEags4 hours ago
- EWUSwoop FACT: I'm the smoothest dancing bird around ?? FACT: You're coming to the @EWUMBB game tonight ?? See you at 6pm, R� https://t.co/zSPyWZ37VQ5 hours ago
- EWUAthletics It's Social Media Night! Come out to the @EWUMBB ?? game at 6?? for a ???? & a chance to win ??????!!! ?? ?? to the 1st ????� https://t.co/PSaqL7ECee5 hours ago
- EWUTFXC Heptathlon & Pentathlon events begin today at the #BigSkyTF Indoor Championships! Best of luck to Aaron Pullin & Ke� https://t.co/z0vbcDpM9o6 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.