- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
29Women’s Studies Center EventsUpcoming programs and discussions open to the public
04Major Decision: Undergraduate Majors FairDiscover, Decide, Declare
05Leadership in the Black CommunityJoin us for a presentation on Leadership in the Black community by Gary Cunningham
05CAPS Weekly Student Workshop SeriesPop in for some of CAPS Winter Quarter workshops, free pizza or snacks
- EWUAthletics The 2015 Football schedule will be announced at noon today! Stay tuned. #GoEags http://t.co/l478LykDps1 day ago
- EWUeaglesAD Need to get my hockey fix somehow!! #bigskyhockey "@Kyle_Doperalski: @EWUeaglesAD @SBNationCBB #BasketballZamboni"2 days ago
- EWUeaglesAD �@SBNationCBB: The EWU Eagles are already your favorite team, you just don't know it yet: http://t.co/QUmUbLpRez http://t.co/HKb8C7JxWi�2 days ago
- EWUAthletics ICYMI -- We'll be broadcasting LIVE on National Signing Day next Wednesday, Feb. 4. http://t.co/2PqXUOOAnb #GoEags http://t.co/bYDoCK4x6T2 days ago
- EWUEagles "Two by Two: small-scale ceramic sculpture biennial" starts tomorrow in the EWU Gallery of Art. More info here: http://t.co/cStG4i7HmP #EWU2 days ago
- EWUAdmissions RT @EWUEagles: Happy to see so many Eagles out enjoying the beautiful weather on campus today. Not too shabby for January! #EWU #GoEags2 days ago
- EWUAdmissions One more with the men from Soap Lake! Our first school bus #ewuselfie:) Which one do you l� http://t.co/2OhbQyCemO http://t.co/1xs3dTYU6P2 days ago
- EWUAthletics Courtney Bray Named Big Sky Field Athlete of the Week -- http://t.co/0FThGGH2SN #GoEags #BigSkyTF http://t.co/DvmBW7TnpJ2 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at Riverpoint Campus in Spokane or at an EWU location in Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as an outstanding institution in the 2013 guide, The Best 296 Business Schools.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2013 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.