- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- CSTEM Dean NamedMay 24, 2016 - Bowman brings geophysics background...
- Diversity Vision OutlinedMay 19, 2016 - President reaffirms EWU's commitment...
- Outstanding Alumni HonoredMay 17, 2016 - Annual awards showcase exceptional...
- Surprise Scholarship AwardMay 06, 2016 - EWU surprises student on ABC's The View...
Spotlight on EWU
- EWUTFXC Action has finally resumed at #NCAATF West Regional in weather-battered Lawrence, Kan...Sarah Reiter is 34th in 10,000 (36:14.24) #GoEags1 day ago
- EWUTFXC Early morning for Eagles Friday in Kansas after severe weather wipes out 1st day of #NCAATF West Regional #GoEags...https://t.co/gafoHkUdF71 day ago
- ewupresident #EWU basketball star Haley Hodgins speaks to a crowd in the Tri Cities. We'll miss you, Haley! https://t.co/yKS7lOR91C1 day ago
- EWUCareers Work for the Seattle Mariners as a Customer Engagement Coordinator! Job description at https://t.co/8rsFqkLkEs @EWUalumni #EWU1 day ago
- EwuGeology @EWUEagles all eagles must visit palouse fall @WAStatePks pregraduation #basalt #wawaterfalls1 day ago
- EWUEagles Need a road trip? Check out what @EwuGeology and history profs call a "site of wonder:" https://t.co/Yj8snoyhTR https://t.co/15WCKXYg8f1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.