- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
01AAPI Heritage MonthA celebration of the history of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
02Student Events This WeekMay 2 - May 8: event highlights from the departments within Student Affairs
02Annual Cinco de Mayo CelebrationEvents this week for Cinco de Mayo celebration
04Office of Diversity and Inclusion Focus GroupsParticipate in a focus group for the new Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- EWUSFLife DEADLINE EXTENDED! NOMINATIONS DUE MAY 4th BY 7PM! https://t.co/uCjTjvyDOc https://t.co/dXXINbBgMl20 hours ago
- EWUSoccer Happy Birthday to our California kid! Have a great day Jenny ! #GoEags https://t.co/uJtQ1Nt3Yz20 hours ago
- EasternerOnline 'The difference a redshirt year makes' written by RayJaun Stelly. @EasternerSports https://t.co/pkINuzuNHO1 day ago
- ASEWUeags EAGS! ASEWU General Elections are TOMORROW @7:30am-10pm Polling stations are located @EWU campus & @EWU Spokane campus sites #yourvotecounts1 day ago
- EasternerOnline Check it out! 'EWU kicks off Cinco de Mayo festivities' written by Kenna Tornow. https://t.co/vj4wCXmCTf https://t.co/2M7yFTddrQ1 day ago
- EWUBookstore .@bloomsdayrun Our #EWU Bookstore #BloomsdayRun crew! #GoEags https://t.co/XiPjmf1XSM1 day ago
- EasternerOnline 'EWU Rugby Club is more than just hard hits' written by Riley Baker. https://t.co/aCNs6jaVj8 https://t.co/i8yW3ELRBZ1 day ago
- EWUeaglesAD Took 36 matches but we got a bit "Spursy" today in the final 35 minutes - still an awesome year and unreal for @LCFC - #20171 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.