- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- EWU Students SafeJuly 15, 2016 - Program in Nice, France to continue...
- Homelessness Pilot Program SetJuly 08, 2016 - Based off EWU faculty research...
- EWU Partners with MobiusJuly 01, 2016 - Unique exhibit focuses on human body...
- Tuition Cut ApprovedJune 24, 2016 - Second straight year of reductions...
Spotlight on EWU
- EWUBookstore It's always a great day to be an Eagle! #GoEags #Summer #Eagle4Life https://t.co/VVxryUBXFd16 hours ago
- EWUCareers Wondering what it would be like to work in Foreign Affairs? https://t.co/p0ddBk3ttr #foreignaffairs #dayinthelife https://t.co/aQyFSWl4iP16 hours ago
- EWUSwoop A big happy birthday to my favorite Dino! Can't wait to come to your birthday bash tonight! ?? https://t.co/fnmuXv4CW317 hours ago
- EWUWellness If you�re lactose intolerant or just wanna try something new, banana ice cream is a quick, healthy treat! #bewellewu https://t.co/Nnog9KZdCq1 day ago
- EWUCareers "How are you supposed to acquire experience if an employer is not willing to hire you" https://t.co/jfEleJq9Qs #newgrad #jobsearch1 day ago
- EWUSFLife Want to start your career w/ a support network of 150+ orgs and 9 million individuals? We can help. #ReThinkGreek https://t.co/HDvDjuhqRi1 day ago
- EWUCareers Reynolds & Reynolds is hiring an Entry Level Customer Training Professional. EagleAXIS job id 34297. https://t.co/AFZeHyVNrW #trainingjobs1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.