- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- EWU Timely WarningApril 16, 2014 - History of assault, trespass...
- EWU Awarded Prestigious GrantApril 14, 2014 - National Science Foundation funds...
- EWU Creates New CollegeApril 12, 2014 - Meets critical health care...
- Stress-Free LectureApril 07, 2014 - Expert shares unique research into "Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers"
Spotlight on EWU
- To watch this video, you must have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- 876 Views
- It's About Time to RedesignA new vision of Pence Union Building has been revealed, one that is more collaborative, functional and beautiful than the original...
Calendar of Events
21EWU Pride WeekApril 21-25: events designed to celebrate the LGBTQ community at EWU
28Women’s Studies Center EventsUpcoming programs and discussions open to the public
01Lavender GraduationA cultural celebration recongizing LGBTQA graduates around Spokane
09EWU Night at Spokane ShockThe EWU Community is invited to cheer on local Arena Football team.
- EWUalumni Join us 04/16 for our next Eagle4Life Tour stop in Tacoma! Sample delicious wines while mingling with alumni. http://t.co/fKQ4R3NQcQ1 day ago
- EWUAthletics RT @ChadBodnar: Some positives going forward in the first half. Need to carry that mentality on the whole game. Good to see some goals and …1 day ago
- EWUAthletics Who can resist lobster and New York steak? Join us at the Killin Dinner, Dance & Auction! http://t.co/p17A1vuU1I #GoEags1 day ago
- EWUEagles RT @Meag381: I love sharing about @EWUEagles to high school students. Its so great to be able to really show how exciting it is to be an Ea…1 day ago
- EWUSoccer It's a beautiful day for soccer! Working on getting better. #GoEags http://t.co/RuDEGlu9UE1 day ago
- EWUEagles Happy Friday, Eagles! We've had a brisk, blustery morning but it's not so bad, right? #ewu #spring http://t.co/uGgwQTkyAa2 days ago
- EWUWellness Thank you to all the students, organizations, faculty, and staff that participated in our Sexual Assault Prevention Week.2 days ago
- EWUCommunity Eagles, here is an opportunity to support an organization that helps homeless youth in Spokane. Cup of Cool Water... http://t.co/8jgAwP3GbM2 days ago
- EWUCoachSchu RT @nfl: A young @HoustonTexans fan proves he's friends with @JJWatt... And throws a BEAUTIFUL touchdown pass. WATCH: http://t.co/fEvNVNqr…2 days ago
- EWUalumni Eagle pride is strong in the Tri-Cities! We're visiting with alumni educators in the area today. #GoEags http://t.co/vrxswR6KIL2 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at Riverpoint Campus in Spokane or at an EWU location in Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as an outstanding institution in the 2013 guide, The Best 296 Business Schools.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2013 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.