- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- Graduation Speakers SetMay 19, 2017 - Military veteran and advocate to share....
- Summer Research AwaitsMay 18, 2017 - National institute selects EWU student...
- Outstanding Alumni RecognizedMay 18, 2017 - Annual evening of inspiration...
- EWU Awarded NSF GrantMay 12, 2017 - STEM teachers to be recruited and trained...
Spotlight on EWU
- EasternerOnline Women finish eighth, men finish last at track and field Big Sky Championships https://t.co/yx4zGjPCNO #EWU #GoEags #trackandfield3 hours ago
- EWUAthletics Get your Memorial Weekend started early with a round of ???! Nothing but ?? in Friday's forecast! Register->� https://t.co/PNhRzJKO7Q4 hours ago
- EWUeaglesAD Tough way to end the season for IT / maybe the @celtics get longer today and just let it rip...zero to lose...#nbaplayoffs1 day ago
- ewupresident Celebration tonight for students in the #EWU CAMP program. Congratulations to all those successful students! https://t.co/eNnHv9zfhv1 day ago
- EasternerOnline Move into the future with the new "techwear" trend. https://t.co/i0zxlTbiWq #EWU #stylenest #techwear1 day ago
- ewupresident Thanks, Swoop, for joining fantastic #EWU alumni award winners last night! https://t.co/ZGmN8Rc4YT2 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.