- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- Social Worker HonoredMarch 13, 2017 - National recognition for EWU special faculty...
- Call for AbstractsMarch 09, 2017 - 20th EWU Research Symposium...
- Dialogue Series ContinuesMarch 08, 2017 - Campus discusses Islamophobia...
- EWU Hosts HOSAFebruary 28, 2017 - Health professional leadership conference...
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
- EWUSwoop Hey. You should tag me in cute pupper pictures. Cause you know. It's #NationalPuppyDay ?? https://t.co/34MC1ldb1R4 days ago
- EWUPolice Former #EWU cadets, representing our very successful EWUPD Cadet Program. Congrats Cory (Colfax PD) and Anthony (WS� https://t.co/MZzgVxd6iY5 days ago
- EWUSwoop I did not approve of them using my face, but I will let it slide #America https://t.co/p5m8PrR7Ba5 days ago
- EWUBookstore You're halfway through finals week Eagles! Flowers are starting to bloom & the PUB is more transparent! Campus is c� https://t.co/YpAcdxKxDY6 days ago
- ewupresident #EWU put on another highly successful Building Bridges tech conference. Kudos to everyone involved! https://t.co/Z3rXehVUWk6 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.