- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
29Sexual Assault Awareness WeekCheck out these great Health and Wellness events for Sexual Assault Awareness Week
05Michael Shapiro EventsJoin Professor Michael Shapiro for a series of events beginning May 5
11Diversity WeekMay 11-16: Celebrate the rich diversity of human experience
13Second Library Focus GroupLibraries are changing. Be part of that change.
- EWUAthletics Congratulations to EWU's 26th president, Dr. Mary Cullinan, who was officially inaugurated today. #GoEags http://t.co/OeeH4ygJys1 day ago
- GetLitPrograms Reese Witherspoon to narrate audiobook of Harper Lee's new novel http://t.co/mMJfqWxyLQ1 day ago
- EasternerOnline Are you an @EWUEagles student? We're hiring for a hard-working team of designers & writers. Email email@example.com a resume & samples1 day ago
- EWUEagles RT @SpokaneArts: @FirstFriSpokane Tomorrow, @EWUEagles BFA program presents "Just So Wonderful" at the EWU Gallery of Art, reception 5-8pm2 days ago
- EWUEagles RT @BeckTaylor: Glad to support my friend and colleague President Mary Cullinan at her inauguration today at @EWUEagles.2 days ago
- EWUEagles Join us in welcoming #EWU's 26th President, Mary Cullinan! Watch live online at 11am: http://t.co/skjR1xzOpd http://t.co/nn1Mwyws8o2 days ago
- EWURegistrar Planning to graduate fall 2015? May 15th is the last day to submit your undergraduate graduation application.2 days ago
- EasternerOnline RT @MbasuCNN: Death toll rises to 6,134 in #NepalEarthquake, officials say.2 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.