- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on EWU
- To watch this video, you must have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- 1560 Views
- If you can play, you can play.Let's make sports a comfortable environment on and off the court. We are all equal, no matter our gender, race, religion or sexuality...
Calendar of Events
- EWUSoccer RT @ChadBodnar: Bodnar twins are All In for the EWU Eagles! http://t.co/MMMnIZzgXg4 hours ago
- EWUCoachSchu Just touched down in Spokane. Glad to be back in God's country.#wheretheaglesfly5 hours ago
- EWUCoachSchu Pretty nice view on the ride home. It seemed like I could almost touch it.#Mt.Adams http://t.co/nhpDuCk4RU5 hours ago
- EWUEagles Thank you! $2,500 donated to #EWU Student Hardship Fund for students in #WAFires areas. Help at http://t.co/epUbQZOk5n6 hours ago
- EWUeaglesAD Thoughts go out to @UCLA from @EWUAthletics what a tough situation...#bruin4life7 hours ago
- EWUathtraining We are ready for fall camp to begin #GoEags #EWUAthleticTraining #TEAM http://t.co/G8kuh4DPSd7 hours ago
- EWUBookstore Stay organized with our 2014/15 EWU Planner, back in stock now! Buy it here: http://t.co/8foQZGAwEY #goeags http://t.co/MO0BHVxeLp8 hours ago
- EWUeaglesAD RT @KyMeyerTunedIn: @EWUeaglesAD @EWUAthletics Thank you SO much! L??ve my Eags!!! #ProudAlum #EWU #GoEags8 hours ago
- EWUeaglesAD Happy Birthday from @EWUAthletics to one of our biggest "Texas" alums!! @KyMeyerTunedIn #GoEags8 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at Riverpoint Campus in Spokane or at an EWU location in Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as an outstanding institution in the 2013 guide, The Best 296 Business Schools.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2013 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.