- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Financial Aid and Scholarships
The Financial Aid and Scholarship Office helps you obtain funding for your higher education. Financial aid includes scholarships, grants, tuition waivers, work study and loans.
102 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Scholarships come from various sources including the college you are attending, your program of study, your high school, local, regional and national organizations, employers and more! Many scholarships become availabe in the fall and winter with deadlines in February - May. Search the following pages to find:
- EWU Scholarships. Through one simple application process, EWU awards over $2.8 million in scholarships to nearly 1,500 students each school year. There are scholarships based on major, hometown, community service and more! Click on Apply Now! to find out more and get started today!
- EWU Scholarships for Freshmen. Click New Freshman Only to find out about awards exclusively for our Fall 2013 incoming freshmen.
- EWU Departmental Scholarships. Click Program/Major Specific to find awards by academic department at EWU. These awards are based on academic major and for students officially declared in their program of study with EWU.
- More EWU Scholarships and Private Scholarships. Click Other Opportunities for various additional scholarship options such as other awards from EWU, community scholarships, and more.
- Additional Web Resources. Click Outside Resources to find additional web links for more scholarship search options.