- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Our intensive horizontally and vertically integrated program of screenwriting, production and theory/criticism prepares students for creative roles in the film and television industry.
Cheney, WA 99004
Swords at Dawn dir. Kate Knox, '11
- To watch this video, you must have Adobe Flash 8+ installed.
A single woman is in for a wild ride when her crush asks her out on a date.
- Don't Save Me, dir. Chris Neir, '12
- The Rails, dir. Joseph Stageberg, '12
- V-day, dir. Adam Harum, '10
- Life of an Animal Cop, dir. Tiffany Connolly '10
- Bull Terrier, Junior 48 Hour Finals Winter 2009
- Dead Air pt. 1, dir. Colin Johnson, '08
- Dead Air pt. 2, dir. Colin Johnson, '08
- Know It All dir. Adam Boyd, '09
- Inchelium dir. Bryce Woodworth, '07