- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Business and Public Administration
"Focusing on the region - open to the world."
We are pleased you decided to visit us, and hope you might come in person sometime soon. Our college is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and it is easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
Programs of Study
What are you looking for?
Spotlight on CBPA
- To watch this video, you must have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- 1257 Views
- College of Business and Public AdministrationWhat is the College of Business and Public Administration about?...
10EWU Theatre PerformanceMay 10-18: "Bat Boy: The Musical"
20Diversity WeekMay 20-23: Celebrate the rich diversity of the human experience
22JFK Library EventsMay 22: Books2Eat - cake creations inspired by literature
23Lecture by Bart D. Ehrman, PhD"Misquoting Jesus: Discrepancies in Christian Scripture"
- EasternerOnline Letter to the editor: Charging for two parking passes unfair to students http://t.co/7P0cWymvRq12 hours ago
- EasternerOnline Potential tuition increase of up to 10 percent in next two years, even more for international students http://t.co/Elqtn9urKZ18 hours ago
- EWUEagles #FlashbackFriday: That's not snow! Tomorrow marks the 33rd anniversary of the eruption of Mount St. Helens. http://t.co/U4eii8NlU622 hours ago
- EWUAthletics Get ready Broadway Elementary, Swoop is comin' your way! Eagle Week video submission winner! Today @ 2PM! #BirdsLife #Swoop #GoEags1 day ago
- EasternerOnline The Eaglenet timesheet problem is a payroll problem. Time sheets are being reopened, and payroll will send an email as soon as it's fixed.1 day ago
EWU offers more than 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at Riverpoint Campus in Spokane or at an EWU location in Bellevue, Everett, Kent, Mount Vernon, Seattle, Shoreline, Tacoma, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern's $26.3 million Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
Good-to-Know FactsThe Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as an outstanding institution in the 2012 guide, The Best 300 Business Schools.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2012 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
Good-to-Know FactsYou'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 130 registered student organizations on campus.