- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Eastern Washington University is home to a vibrant campus community, engaged faculty and staff and active student clubs and organizations. University Marketing and Communications handles a wide variety of communications including media, both on- and off-campus. To find out more about what's going on at EWU, browse the selections below.
114 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
All current students will use their NetID to log into EagleAXIS. If you do not know your NetID information, please look up or reset it at http://accounts.ewu.edu/
The online career management system for EWU students and alumni offers personalized career services. EagleAXIS provides:
- Company information for students and alumni searching for volunteer opportunities, part-time jobs, full-time jobs and internships
- Events calendar and workshop schedule for professional development opportunities
- Position postings for internships, jobs and EWU student employment jobs
- Online registration
- Appointment scheduling
- Online Career Portfolio management
Tip:Signed up for an account but don't know where to go from there? Check for the email confirmation from EagleAXIS - if it's not in your inbox, check your spam box. If it's not in either, you very likely misstyped your email address.
New to EagleAXIS?:
- Student Username: NetID. Not sure what your NetID is? Reset your information at http://accounts.ewu.edu/
- Alumni Username: Create a username you will easily remember, we suggest you use your EWU Eagles email.
- Employer Username: Your email address is your username. Please note the exact capitalization used in your email address - the login is case sensitive.
- Password: To create a secure password, we suggest that you use upper-case, lower-case, and at least one number in your password.
Documentation and Troubleshooting
Having trouble with your EagleAXIS account? Students, alumni and employers can all get immediate technical assistance with EagleAXIS by calling Career Services at 509.359.6365. Can't remember your password? Not sure which username you've used? Career Services can help.
Adobe Reader is needed to view and print many of the Career Services forms and documents. Click on the link to download the latest version.
EagleAXIS is best viewed in Firefox.