- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Our mission is to stimulate and support intellectual inquiry.Ask a Librarian
816 F Street
Cheney, WA 99004
Borrowing & Circulation
What can Circulation Services do for you?
- Borrowing Materials -- information about checking out, renewing, and returning materials
- Hold or Recall an Item
- Track Down a Missing Item
- View Your Library Record -- see what you have checked out and renew items
- Library PIN -- what is it, how to set it up, and what to do if you've forgotten it
- Library Notices -- contacting you via email or postal mail
- Lost or Damaged Materials
- Lost Library Card
- Community Users -- information about obtaining borrowing privileges
- Circulation Policies -- detailed information about borrowing materials, fines, etc.
Where is Circulation?
We're located on the Main Level of JFK Library, and we're open during all hours that JFK Library is open. See Library Hours for the Fall / Winter / Spring quarters.
For information about summer, intersession and holiday hours, see Library Hours or call 359-6263.