- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Our mission is to stimulate and support intellectual inquiry.Ask a Librarian
816 F Street
Cheney, WA 99004
View Your Library Accounts
View your EWU Library Account (PIN)
View status of items requested throught Summit
View status of items requested through Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
Pay your library fines (access EagleNet via myEWU Portal)
Look up your iTech (aka NetID) username and password
Login to the EWU Library Catalog to see what books you have checked out, self-renew books, and see the status of books you have requested in Summit.
You will need a Library PIN, which is a a personal password that you create. Use between 4 and 30 letters or numbers.
If you have not set a library PIN, at the login page type in your name and EagleCard number, but leave the PIN field blank. Click Submit. You will be prompted to create a PIN. Go to the EWU Libraries Login page.
Troubleshooting problems with your EWU Library Account
- Your EagleCard number must be 8 digits long. If it's 9 digits, drop the leading zero.
- If you forget your PIN, or get an Invalid PIN error message, you can Reset Your PIN using your name and EWU ID number if your current email address is in your library record.
- If you have problems resetting your PIN, contact Circulation at 359-7888 or email@example.com to have your PIN deleted. Then go back to the EWU Libraries Login page and create a new PIN.
- If you want to change your PIN, you can do it at any time from within the Your Circulation Record function.
- You may not have an account in our database; call the Circulation Department at 359-7888
- Your library account may be expired or blocked; please contact the Circulation Department at 359-7888.