- The nation’s only university where campus is officially a wildlife refugeStudents who visit campus often say EWU’s campus looks like a park—and it officially is. We’re not talking about EWU’s central campus. That’s just a national historic district (which is also pretty awesome, by the way). Instead, we’re talking about something much, much bigger. About 18,000 acres bigger, in fact. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is about [...]
- Waitlisted in California?You may have seen the news: 472,000 students have been waitlisted for community colleges in California. To put that number in perspective, that’s bigger than the entire population of cities like Kansas City, Atlanta, Minneapolis, St. Louis or Oakland. It’s almost as many people as the entire state of Wyoming. In fact, it’s bigger than [...]
- I’m admitted, but where’s my financial aid?It’s the time of year when students worry less about admissions and more about financial aid, and because you’ve got questions, we’ve put together some answers. But First … You’ve Got Time Relax. Do some yoga. Find your inner Zen. You have until May 1 to confirm your admissions to EWU. In fact, you have [...]
- To watch this video, you must have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- 410 Views
- Greek Week DodgeballThe EWU student newspaper takes a look at the annual Greek Week dodgeball competition....