- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
About EWUEastern is a driving force for the culture, economy and vitality of the Inland Northwest region. The university's beautiful campus, NCAA Division I athletics and opportunities for hands-on, real-world learning provide a classic, yet unique college experience.
207 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Institutional Research, Demography and Assessment
Established in the Spring of 2001, the Office of Institutional Research, Demography, and Assessment (OIRDA) is a service-oriented unit designed to coordinate the cross-divisional collection and dissemination of institutional data within the university and to external constituents. The unit is also responsible for conducting major institutional surveys as well as supporting the assessment efforts of the university.
- Facts at a Glance
- Report Library - Common Dataset, IPEDS, HEER, CSRDE and other standard reports
- Student Experiences- NSSE survey results
- Student Learning Outcomes- CAAP results
External Sources of EWU Data
- CollegeNavigator- National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES)- EWU data
On Demand Reporting
- On Demand Reporting is a service of OIRDA available only for EWU administration, faculty and staff. Access to this reporting tool requires a password and training, both of which are available from OIRDA upon request.
Advisory Committee on Academic Assessment (ACAA)
- ACAA web pages