- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
923 Washington Street
Cheney, WA 99004
EWU Children's Center
Eastern Washington University
The EWU Children's Center:
- Offers an educational, child-centered program to the children of EWU students, faculty and staff. Approximately 85 percent of enrollment represents student families.
- Located on campus in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Managed through a contract between EWU and the YMCA of the Inland Northwest, and is state licensed to serve 194 children.
- Serves children ranging from 6 weeks to 10 years of age.
- Provides full-time and part-time care, including after-school care.
- Funded through direct payments from parents and underwritten with Services and Activities fees.
- Includes a state-funded, four-year-old classroom - ECEAP, to include education, health and nutrition, parent involvement and faculty support.
- Requires that lead classroom teacher credentials include an Early Childhood Education degree or experience as well as (STARS) State Training And Registry System certification.