- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Ceremony will be at the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena
Date and Time
Saturday, June 11, 2016 | 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. (see details below)
Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena | 720 West Mallon Avenue, Spokane, Washington 99201
Eastern Washington University
WATCH LIVE (begining Saturday at 8 a.m.)
2016 Commencement will be Saturday, June 11, 2016 at the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena (directions):
- The 9 a.m. ceremony will be for both Graduate and Baccalaureate students in the College of Social Sciences and in the College of Business and Public Administration.
- The 2 p.m. ceremony will be for both Graduate and Baccalaureate students in the College of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, the College of Health Science & Public Health (selected quarter calendar programs) and the College of Arts, Letters & Education.
- View the 2016 Commencement Booklet for full ceremony details
Note: EWU diplomas will not be released until all financial obligations are cleared.
- Out of respect for each other and the solemnity of the occasion, graduates and guests are asked to stay for the entire ceremony.
- Each ceremony is expected to last two hours.
- All graduates should wear the appropriate academic cap and gown.
- There will be a 3x5 card and a pencil on your chair at the ceremony. Please write your name as you want it read. If your name is difficult to pronounce, please write it phonetically. This card is handed to the reader at the platform so that the graduate's name may be called.
- Doctoral and master's candidates will be hooded prior to receiving the diploma cover and should carry their hoods to the lineup and in the Grand March.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 509.359.2321