- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Date and Time
Saturday, June 15, 2013 (see time details below)
Roos Field - Cheney, Wash.
Eastern Washington University
Commencement is a formal ceremony which derives from a tradition established by institutions of higher education over hundreds of years. During the program, each graduate is recognized by name when crossing the stage to receive his/her diploma cover. Special recognition is also given to those who have achieved academic honors.
2013 Commencement will be Saturday, June 15, 2013:
- The 9 a.m. ceremony will be for both graduate and baccalaureate students in the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences and Social Work and in the College of Business and Public Administration.
- The 2 p.m. ceremony will be for both graduate and baccalaureate students in the College of Science, Health & Engineering and in the College of Arts, Letters & Education.
- Detailed information on departments in each college
- "Like" the EWU Commencement Facebook Page for up-to-date information on the 2013 commencement ceremonies.
- Find out more about this year's commencement ceremonies.
Contact: Records and Registration - email@example.com - 509.359.2321