- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Eastern Washington University is home to a vibrant campus community, engaged faculty and staff and active student clubs and organizations. University Marketing and Communications handles a wide variety of communications including media, both on- and off-campus. To find out more about what's going on at EWU, browse the selections below.
Main Campus Contact
Cheney, WA 99004
Date and Time
Saturday, June 15, 2013 (see time details below)
Roos Field - Cheney, Wash.
Eastern Washington University
Commencement is a formal ceremony which derives from a tradition established by institutions of higher education over hundreds of years. During the program, each graduate is recognized by name when crossing the stage to receive his/her diploma cover. Special recognition is also given to those who have achieved academic honors.
2013 Commencement will be Saturday, June 15, 2013:
- The 9 a.m. ceremony will be for both graduate and baccalaureate students in the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences and Social Work and in the College of Business and Public Administration.
- The 2 p.m. ceremony will be for both graduate and baccalaureate students in the College of Science, Health & Engineering and in the College of Arts, Letters & Education.
- Detailed information on departments in each college
- "Like" the EWU Commencement Facebook Page for up-to-date information on the 2013 commencement ceremonies.
- Find out more about this year's commencement ceremonies.
Contact: Records and Registration - email@example.com - 509.359.2321