- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on Eastern
Eastern Washington University is home to a vibrant campus community, engaged faculty and staff and active student clubs and organizations. University Marketing and Communications handles a wide variety of communications including media, both on- and off-campus. To find out more about what's going on at EWU, browse the selections below.
1007 W Elm St.
Cheney, WA 99004
Welcome to EWU's Fitness Center
- This video is available at Eastern Washington University's Fitness Center.
- 15,000 Square Feet of fitness center space. Activity options include: Strength Training (3 circuits, free weights, racks and platforms), Cardio Equipment (treadmills, elliptical trainers, arc trainers, steppers, bikes, ascent trainers, step mills; most with views of TV's) and functional equipment (functional trainers, stability balls, TRX, medicine balls, and Bosu).
- Indoor running track (1/9 Mile)
- Open gym for basketball or volleyball (Volleyball available on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Fitness Instructors are always available to assist members in their workouts.
- Personal training is available for those interested in working with a certified trainer to assist you in achieving your fitness goals.
- Fast Fitness (PHED 150; 2 credits) or Strength Training (PHED 152; 2 credits) is offered each quarter in the URC Fitness Center.