- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Ronald E. McNair Post Baccalaureate Achievement ProgramWelcome to the Ronald E. McNair Post Baccalaureate Achievement Program
526 5th Street
Cheney, WA 99004
For Undergraduate Students
Eastern's TRiO McNair Scholar program is housed on the Cheney campus in Monroe Hall. The facilities include a large study area equipped with computers with internet access, graduate school resources, and a staff dedicated to helping McNair Scholars achieve their goals.
Financial opportunities for selected participants include:
- Research internship stipends
- Graduate school application fee waivers
- Conference travel
You may qualify for the McNair Scholar Program at Eastern Washington University if you meet all of the requirements listed below:
- You are interested in pursuing graduate studies at the doctoral level
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 in your major field of study
- Are first-generation in college, and low-income (see link below), or from a group underrepresented in doctoral studies (including African Americans, Hispanic/Latinos, Native Americans, and Native Hawaiians or Other Pacific Islanders)
- Are currently enrolled at EWU with a sophomore standing or above
- Are a United States citizen or a permanent resident
Begain the Application to participate in an Orientation!!
Once you compleate the application for orientation please contact McNair Program Director, Dr. Christina Torres García at (509) 359-2471, e-mail her at email@example.com or contact Cynthia Dukich at (509) 359-6523, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to set up an appointment to follow up with your application process.