- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Financial Aid and Scholarships
The Financial Aid and Scholarship Office helps you obtain funding for your higher education. Financial aid includes scholarships, grants, tuition waivers, work study and loans.
102 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
- You must be formally admitted to Eastern.
- You must be a United States citizen or be in the U.S. on a permanent visa status.
- You must be seeking a degree or certification in an eligible program.
- You must not be in default on any federal education loan, and you must not owe a refund due to overpayment of a previous federal grant or loan at any college or university.
- You must be registered with the Selective Service if required by law.
- You must have a valid Social Security Number.
- You must be maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Financial Aid Eligibility for Certificate Programs
Beginning July 1, 2011, students taking a certificate program as a stand-alone are no longer eligible for federal aid. However, state, institutional, and private aid is still available. This restriction does not apply to students who are taking certificate programs as a part of larger degree programs or to teacher certification students.