- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Financial Aid and ScholarshipsThe Financial Aid and Scholarship Office helps you obtain funding for your higher education. Financial aid includes scholarships, grants, tuition waivers, work study and loans.
102 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Accepting or Rejecting Your Award
Electronic Award Notices
You are notified of initial awards and award revisions via your Eagles e-mail, with instructions on how to access the awards on your myEWU Portal account. Please check your Eagles e-mail frequently for updates. If you do not have an Eagles e-mail, click the link to set one up. Aid offers not accepted within 30 days are subject to cancellation and may not be reinstated, depending on availability of funds. The instructions are also posted here for your reference, if needed:
To Access Your Award:
- Log into your myEWU Portal account.
- Click on the "Students" link at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Awards" link in the Financial Aid section (right hand column).
- Select "Aid Year 2015-2016" and submit.
- Review and respond to all items in the Financial Aid Checklist (in order).
- Once you have accepted or declined all awards online, be sure to review the unsatisfied requirements (if any) at the bottom of the "Accept Award Offer" tab.
If you are a first-time financial aid recipient at EWU, download the Disbursement Authorization form and submit it to our office. Also, be sure to keep your contact information current in your portal account.