- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Financial Aid and ScholarshipsThe Financial Aid and Scholarship Office helps you obtain funding for your higher education. Financial aid includes scholarships, grants, tuition waivers, work study and loans.
102 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Student Level Definitions
- Undergraduate: A student who has not earned a baccalaureate degree. Grant funding is limited to first-degree undergraduates.
- Freshman: 0-44 quarter credits earned
- Sophomore: 45-89 quarter credits earned
- Junior: 90-134 quarter credits earned
- Senior: 135+ quarter credits earned
- Post-Baccalaureate: A student who has earned a baccalaureate degree and is working on an additional undergraduate degree. Post-baccalaureate students are not eligible for grant funding.
- Teacher Certification: A student who has earned a baccalaureate degree and is working on teaching certification. Teacher certification students are not eligible for grant funding.
- Provisional Graduate: A student who is working on undergraduate prerequisites for admittance to a graduate program. Financial aid eligibility is limited to one consecutive 12 month period. Provisional graduate students are eligible for loans only.
- Graduate: A student with a baccalaureate degree admitted to a master's/doctoral program.
- Post-Graduate: A student who is working on a program beyond the graduate level.