Apply Now

Federal Grants

Eastern Washington University offers the following federal grants to first-degree undergraduate students based on financial need:

Federal Pell Grant
Federal Pell Grants are awarded to eligible undergradate students based on family income and federal formulas. Pell Grants are transferable to other institutions.

Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
FSEOG is a federal grant for high-need undergraduate students. It is generally paired with a Pell Grant, depending on availability of funds. The FSEOG does not transfer to other schools.

Federal Challenge Grant
This is a federal grant available to Pell-eligible students in the Federal TRIO program.

© 2015 Eastern Washington University
EWU expands opportunities for personal transformation through excellence in learning.