- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Financial Aid and Scholarships
The Financial Aid and Scholarship Office helps you obtain funding for your higher education. Financial aid includes scholarships, grants, tuition waivers, work study and loans.
102 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Student loans can be a valuable resource in financing your education. However, borrow conservatively -- accept only what you really need. Explore all options such as grants, scholarships, and employment before borrowing.
Select a loan category for detailed information about that loan type:
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans
- Federal Direct Parent (PLUS) Loan
- Federal Direct Graduate (PLUS) Loan
- Alternative (Private) Loan
- Short Term Loan
For more information about the different types of Direct Loans (subsidized, unsubsidized, Parent PLUS and Graduate PLUS), please visit studentloans.gov.
- Borrow wisely. Explore alternative funding first and borrow only what you need.
- Keep all loan records.
- Track your total amount borrowed. Be sure to evaluate your anticipated post-graduation income and monthly loan payment.
- Pay as you go. Loan payments may be made at any time without penalty and will result in reduced interest accrual over time.