- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
"I touch the future. I teach." - Christa McAuliffe
Our mission is to prepare student-centered educators to be professionals, leaders, scholars, and practitioners.
312 Williamson Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Announcements and Deadlines
Please note that Undergraduate and Graduate students may have different appplication and graduation deadlines! Please read carefully.
1. Did you miss the February 14th deadline to apply for Spring Quarter 2014 Special Education Practicum? Email Bethany Leonard at bleonard@ ewu.edu as soon as possible.
2. Career Fair '14 - Partnership in Employment Career Fair
Wednesday, Feb. 26th from 2:00 - 6:00 pm at the Spokane Convention Center
Registration at the door. Go early if you can! Dress for success! First impressions count!
Spokane Public Schools will be there this year, although this is not really a school district event. The Peace Corps will also be there and they are always looking for Education Graduates. More info at www.partnershipfair.com
3. The deadline to apply for Education Department GRADUATE programs for Spring 2014 is March 1, 2014.
4. EDUCATOR CAREER FAIR IN SPOKANE
Tuesday, March 18th from 9:00 am tp 2:00 pm in the Spokane Convention Center. It is good to come early if you can!
Registration information at www.wspa.net. You get a break for early registration!
Be sure to stop by the EWU Education Department Booth when you arrive and get your Eagle sticker for your name tag. Employers look for the eagle! There is a tip sheet available on "How to Sell Yourself at the Career Fair" in Williamson 312 and 314. Dress for success! First impressions count!
Check the website for the Tacoma Educator Career Fair on March 27 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
5. The deadline to apply for Education Department GRADUATE programs for Summer 2014 is June 1, ,2014.