- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Our intensive horizontally and vertically integrated program of screenwriting, production and theory/criticism prepares students for creative roles in the film and television industry.
Cheney, WA 99004
Dead Air pt. 1, dir. Colin Johnson, '08
- To watch this video, you must have Adobe Flash 8+ installed.
Chester thinks he's alone working the graveyard shift at a local radio station...
Dead Air, written and directed by Colin Johnson (B.A. 2008), was selected to screen at the 2008 Spokane International Film Festival. Produced for FILM 481 in 2007, Dead Air was named winner of Creative Works Session 3 at the 2008 Student Research and Creative Works Symposium. Johnson received the Edmund G. Yarwood Award from EWU in 2008.
- Don't Save Me, dir. Chris Neir, '12
- The Rails, dir. Joseph Stageberg, '12
- V-day, dir. Adam Harum, '10
- Life of an Animal Cop, dir. Tiffany Connolly '10
- Bull Terrier, Junior 48 Hour Finals Winter 2009
- Dead Air pt. 1, dir. Colin Johnson, '08
- Dead Air pt. 2, dir. Colin Johnson, '08
- Know It All dir. Adam Boyd, '09
- Inchelium dir. Bryce Woodworth, '07