- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
TheatreThe Theatre Program offers: The Bachelor of Arts in Theatre, for those who wish to enter the profession or for those who wish to prepare for graduate school; and the Bachelor of Arts in Education, with a major in Theatre, for those who wish to teach grades 4-12. Minors are available in both degree programs.
Cheney, WA 99004-2457
Information on Attending Productions
Directions to EWU Theatre From Spokane:
- Take I-90 West toward Seattle
- Take Exit 270. Merge onto WA-904 (Lt. Col. Michael P. Anderson Memorial Hwy). Head West toward Four Lakes/Cheney
- Turn right onto Betz Road at the first stoplight (approx. 5 miles)
- Betz Road turns into Washington St. Continue past EWU's Roos Football Field 1/4 mile.
- The EWU Theatre is on the left between Parking Lots 3 & 7.
- EWU parking lots campus-wide are by permit use only until 5:00pm weekdays. They become open to the public (no permits required) after 5:00pm on weekdays and all day on weekends (Football game days excluded).
Call 509.359.2459 to reserve your tickets. We will not take payment over the phone. Your $10 per seat addmission cost will be taken at the door when you claim your tickets. We do not take credit or debit cards over the phone or at the box office. Please plan on paying with either cash or check. Thank you.
All seats are assigned seating in the EWU Theatre Main Stage auditorium. Your ticket will display a row and seat number. Seating preferences will be accomodated at the time of reservation or at the Box Office based on availability. Please alert us at the time of your reservation if ADA seating is required.
General admission tickets are $10 CASH or CHECK ONLY. We are unable to accept credit or debit cards.
EWU Students are FREE with valid student ID. (Student seating is first come, first served as seating is available. We do not reserve seating for students.)
Box Office Hours
The Box Office opens one hour before the curtain goes up! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the performance begins.
For reservations, contact our Box Office at 509.359.2459.
Theatre Administrative Office Hours M-F 8am to 5pm
Theatre Administrative Office Phone: 509.359.6390
We ask that you please respect the actors on stage as well as your fellow audience members:
- Consumption of food and/or drink is not allowed in the theatre auditorium
- All electronics must be turned off/powered down during performances
- Photography of any kind is prohibited during performances
- Please do not bring children under the age of 8 to performances