- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Business and Public Administration
- AACSB accredited business programs since 1974
- Offering an MBA since 1976
- One of the oldest MPA programs in the state of Washington
- One of only 16 accredited URP BA programs in the nation
345C Patterson Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I get information on internships?
In Cheney, you can pick up an internship packet form the Internship office located in career services, 1st floor, Showalter Hall, or you can call the Internship office at (509) 359-4637. You can also download the packet here.
How do I waitlist for a course?
- Go to class search and find the 5-digit CRN of the course that you want to waitlist for.
- Go back to the Add-Drop Classes page and put in the CRN in one of the boxes.
- Click Sumbit Changes. You will receive an error message saying "waitlisted class"
- Slective "Web waitlist" from the action box.
- Click Sumit Changes a SECOND time.
- Go you your schedule to make sure it appears there.
If you get a second error that indicates - Prereq and test score error - contact Academic Advising at 509- 359-2345 for assistance.
Where can I find information about placement tests?
Placement information can be found: