- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Business and Public Administration
- AACSB accredited business programs since 1974
- Offering an MBA since 1976
- One of the oldest MPA programs in the state of Washington
- One of only 16 accredited URP BA programs in the nation
345C Patterson Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Follow these steps to fill out your graduation application. Due dates can be found here.
1. Download and complete your graduation application. You will need to fill in your grades and any applicable elective(s) for your major.
2. Bring your completed application to Karen Morley.
3. Make sure your phone number is on your application so Karen can call you when your graduation application has been signed.
4. You will then need to pick up the application from Karen and turn it in at the Registrar's office in Sutton Hall in Cheney or Student Services at Riverpoint and pay your graduation application fee by the posted deadline. Applications turned in to the Registrar after this date will be considered late.
Finance (with Economics minor - prior to Fall 2015)
Finance (without Economics minor - effective Fall 2015)