- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Business and Public Administration
- AACSB accredited business programs since 1974
- Offering an MBA since 1976
- One of the oldest MPA programs in the state of Washington
- One of only 16 accredited URP BA programs in the nation
307 Monroe Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Follow these steps to fill out your graduation application. Due dates can be found here.
1. Download and complete your graduation application. You will need to fill in your grades and any applicable elective(s) for your major.
2. Bring your completed application to Academic Advising, Monroe Hall Rm 307 (Cheney) or CBPA Dean's Office, SEWC 310 (Spokane)
3. Make sure your phone number is on your application so we can call you when your graduation application has been signed.
Finance (with Economics minor - prior to Fall 2015)
Finance (without Economics minor - effective Fall 2015)