- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Business and Public Administration
- AACSB accredited business programs since 1974
- Offering an MBA since 1976
- One of the oldest MPA programs in the state of Washington
- One of only 16 accredited URP BA programs in the nation
307 Monroe Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Business Program Admission Requirements and Form
Guidelines for Student Admissibility to the Business Program at Eastern
In order to take restricted courses, Business majors must be admitted to the Business Program. Restricted courses include Mgmt 423, Mgmt 490 and any major level course.
Students must apply to the Business Program by the 10th day of the quarter in which they are finishing the requirements listed below.
Requirements for Admission to the Business Administration Program:
1. A total of at least 45 quarter credits earned (sophomore standing)
2. Successful completion (grade of 2.0 or higher) of:
a) The following six (6) business core requirements: Engl 201, Math 200, Econ 200, Acct 251, Acct 261, Dsci 245; and
b) At least three (3) of the following business core requirements: Econ 201, Acct 252, Dsci 346, Mgmt 326, Misc 211, Mktg 310, Finc 335 or Opsm 330.
3. A grade point average of 2.75 in all completed requirements listed above.
4. No grade below 2.0 in any requirements listed above.
Fall 2016 - October 4, 2016
Winter 2017 - January 20, 2017
Spring 2017 - April 14, 2017
Caution: Some people may not be able to save this document to their hard drive or to disk.