- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Business and Public AdministrationDonate
"Focusing on the region - open to the world."
We are pleased you decided to visit us. Our college is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
668 N. Riverpoint Blvd. Suite A
Spokane, WA 99202
Eastern Washington University awards over $1.9 million in scholarships to nearly 1,000 students each school year. There are scholarships based on major, hometown, community service and more!
There are numerous scholarships awarded to those students in the College of Business & Public Administration.
To apply, please use the General Scholarship Application which is due by February 15th each academic year. Below you will find additional scholarship opportunities.
For more information on scholarships/finanical aid please contact our Financial Aid Scholarships Office - http://www.ewu.edu/Admissions/Financial-Aid/Scholarships.xml
Deadline: May 6, 2015
The Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting
- Women In Transition (NOTE: This scholarship is not being offered for the 2014-2015 academic year.)
- Women In Need (NOTE: This scholarship is not being offered for the 2014-2015 academic year.)
- Institute of Management Accountants IMA®
- Rhonda J. B. O'Leary Memorial (Seattle Chapter AFWA)
- Michele L. McDonald Memorial
- Moss Adams Foundation
Deadline: April 30, 2015