- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Business and Public Administration
Focusing on the region – Open to the World.
668 N. Riverpoint Blvd., Suite A
Spokane, WA 99202-1677
Marketing deals with market research, product planning, pricing decisions, advertising, sales promotion and sales management. Marketing professionals occupy strategic territory between a firm and its external environment. The marketing program opens dynamic career possibilities in a broad spectrum of industries and services.
Students who complete a major in Marketing will:
- be able to analyze the impact of marketing environments on marketing strategy and performance;
- be able to explain and apply consumer behavior principles and their implications for marketing strategy and practice;
- be able to collect, analyze, interpret and report market data;
- be able to apply marketing principles to segment consumer groups and develop appropriate positioning strategies;
- be able to explain and apply the principles of managing the marketing mix as they relate to marketing planning and integrate these into a marketing plan.
Our business programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
What are the degree options?
The Department of Management offers a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a major in Marketing.
Find more information on your career options for this major with a visit to Career Services!