- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Business Administration (MBA)Contact Us
EWU's MBA program prepares graduates to make an immediate
impact on their current career or to prepare for a new career.
Advance your career with EWU's AACSB-accredited,
one-year MBA program.
668 N. Riverpoint Blvd, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99202
AACSB accredited MBA
Fewer than 15% of business schools worldwide are AACSB accredited. It's your assurance that
Eastern delivers quality business education.
The MBA program at Eastern Washington University is designed around a core of specific skills needed by managers in today's rapidly evolving world economy, emphasizing the managerial skills of:
- Consideration of legal, ethical, economic, social, political, and global aspects of the organizational environment
- Use of relevant theories, concepts, perspectives and facts to analyze business and economic issue to solve related problems
- Application of appropriate technical and quantitative skills related to business
- Competency in both written and oral business communication skills
- Providing leadership and facilitation of positive interpersonal business relationships
What will I study?
The courses that must be completed prior to admission to the program.
The courses that must be completed as a student in the MBA program.
The optional courses offered as a part of the MBA program.