- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Business Administration (MBA)Contact Us
EWU's MBA program prepares graduates to make an immediate
impact on their current career or to prepare for a new career.
Advance your career with EWU's AACSB-accredited,
one-year MBA program.
668 N. Riverpoint Blvd, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99202
MBA Graduate Assistantship
Graduate Service Appointments (GSAs) are awarded on a competitive basis to students of outstanding promise by an academic program or administrative office. Interested students should apply by May 1st directly to the MBA department for fall term. Earlier application is encouraged.
The GSAs report to the MBA Program Coordinator and are responsible for providing administrative support to the MBA Department. Key functions include:
- Coordinating and maintaining student recruitment and retention functions
- Developing and maintaining MBA student database
- Managing recruitment material supplies
- Assisting faculty and director with ongoing research projects
- Producing the MBA Program Newsletter
- Coordinating the development of the MBA Alumni Association
- Developing relevant webpage content for student recruitment purposes
- Providing general administrative duties as required
This position supports the student in developing a working knowledge of principles and practices of business administration such as: management theory and practice in public agencies, principles and practices of project management, computer applications used in general office settings, including word processing, spreadsheet, database management, and presentation software and Internet search engines, research methods and analytical techniques.
For further information regarding application, requirements, and conditions, please click here.