- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Master of Business AdministrationEWU's MBA program prepares graduates to make an immediate impact on their current career or to prepare for a new career.
668 N. Riverpoint Blvd, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99202
Mission Vision Values and Goals
EWU MBA Student Learning Outcomes-students will:
- use relevant theories, concepts, perspectives and facts to analyze business and economic issues and solve related problems;
- apply appropriate technical and quantitative skills related to business; to demonstrate competency in both written and oral business communication skills;
- provide leadership and facilitate positive interpersonal business relationships;
- incorporate ethical and global considerations into business activities.
The CBPA exists to develop students who think critically, act ethically, and contribute to evolving public and private sector environments.
This mission is accomplished by:
- Guiding diverse students in their quest to create meaningful roles in their professions and communities through education.
- Supporting research to maintain an involved and intellectually current faculty dedicated to teaching.
- Offering inclusive intellectual and community engagement to enrich students and society through lifelong learning.
Our motto is "Focusing on the region - open to the world."
The College's vision is to have its programs in business, economics, public administration and planning recognized for their excellence and to be the college of first choice in the region educating public, private and non-profit leaders.
In contrast, our college values are considerably more detailed:
- The College of Business and Public Administration provides quality education that prepares its graduates to be successful professionals, to advance in their chosen careers, or to continue on to post-graduate studies.
- Our faculty members are excellent teachers who are current in their disciplines through research as demonstrated by their publications, and through involvement in professional practice and service to their professions and their communities.
- Our graduates are ethically sensitive decision-makers well versed in best practices of their chosen professions, and ready to perform in the global environment.
- Our graduates are excellent communicators, adept at using the most current communication technology, and attuned to cultural sensitivities; they are prepared to work in their local environment, their region and in the global environment.
- Our faculty and students value ethical conduct and professionalism and maintain the highest academic standards.
- Our students, faculty and staff are culturally diverse. The College promotes a climate that builds positive awareness of ideas and perspectives related to cultural diversity.
- Provide a learning environment that supports and encourages students to engage in life-long learning.
- Provide an atmosphere that fosters academic excellence and supports faculty and staff development.
- Offer programs in the Greater Spokane region, across the state and online that serve the educational needs of current and future students.
- Increase resources to support the mission of the College.
- Expand outreach activities that promote sustainable economic and community development.